Bilingual Educator Grant Program
Empowering bilingual teachers and students
Fall Submission Period Now Closed
Read Conmigo is an educator grant program from The Kemper Foundation to support bilingual (Spanish-English) elementary education teachers and Latino students. The grants are dedicated to providing needed tools, resources and supplies for the classroom, and professional development opportunities for teachers.
- Up to 100 grants of $3,000 will be awarded annually to K-5 bilingual (Spanish-English) teachers in the Greater Los Angeles Metro Area.
- Grant funding can be used toward:
– Classroom resources: supplies, educational materials and field trips.
– Professional development: instruction, training, conferences and seminars.
- The program will run two grant cycles: one in the fall and one in the spring.
- If you are approved for a grant, you will be notified by email in early August 2022. Grant funds will be dispersed later that month.
- Must be a licensed, bilingual (Spanish-English) teacher currently employed by an accredited K-5 public or charter school in the
Greater Los Angeles Metro Area. Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Ventura County
- Must have at least two years’ experience in a bilingual classroom setting at a public or charter school.