Bilingual Educator Grant Program
Submissions Open Now Through July 7, 2022
Empowering bilingual teachers and students
Read Conmigo is an educator grant program from The Kemper Foundation to support bilingual (Spanish-English) elementary education teachers and Latino students. The grants are dedicated to providing needed tools, resources and supplies for the classroom, and professional development opportunities for teachers.
- Up to 100 grants of $3,000 will be awarded annually to K-5 bilingual (Spanish-English) teachers in the Greater Los Angeles Metro Area.
- Grant funding can be used toward:
– Classroom resources: supplies, educational materials and field trips.
– Professional development: instruction, training, conferences and seminars.
- The program will run two grant cycles: one in the fall and one in the spring.
- If you are approved for a grant, you will be notified by email in early August 2022. Grant funds will be dispersed later that month.
- Must be a licensed, bilingual (Spanish-English) teacher currently employed by an accredited K-5 public or charter school in the
Greater Los Angeles Metro Area. Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Ventura County
- Must have at least two years’ experience in a bilingual classroom setting at a public or charter school.